Welcome to the Enchanted Creatures Club!
A 10,000 Ethereum NFT collection made out of the beautiful and endemic creatures that dwell on one of the rarest ecosystems on Earth: The Galapagos Islands. Your purchase supports conservation efforts to protect this unique ecosystem. Helping the Galapagos is priceless, that’s why we are offering a free mint with every purchase. Join us in making a real world impact.
The Art Behind the Enchanted Creatures
We teamed up with several talented, young artists who carefully crafted the Enchanted Creatures. Their goal? Original style, global appeal, and flexibility for a long-term, community-driven, transmedia roadmap.
14 different creatures
More than 80 traits
100 ultra rare NFTs
10,000 unique outcomes
The Goal: Galapagos’ Conservation
Galapagos is famous for its unique species, but its delicate ecosystem is under threat from global warming, smugglers, and illegal fishing. COVID-19 has also hit its tourism-dependent economy hard, limiting resources for protection.
We’re here to help. We’re launching a NFT project to support Galapagos and its ecosystem. By minting our NFTs you will be supporting the islands. 70% of royalties from NFT sales will go to Galapagos through our influential NGO partners, while the remaining 30% will be used for the continuation of the project.
To start our mission, we’re offering one free mint of our NFTs per wallet, with additional mints to the same wallet at a fixed price of 0.01 ETH. Helping Galapagos is priceless, that’s why we’re doing this. Join us in our mission to protect this unique and important ecosystem.